As 2019 is about to end, here is the list of work and achievements that I have done in 2019.
- Joined V and being an active contributor then soon became a member.
- Made Monkey Language in V which still needs to be finished and is pending due to current limitations
- Took part in Hacktoberfest 2019 and did 22 PRs in October.
- Founding Members of V Community.
- Started V by Examples which is about to be completed.
- Learning how a compiler and interpreter works with Interpreter Book and Compiler Book.
- Started Learning by making an interpreter and porting a Python Library.
- 2k Followers on Dev in just 3 months!
- My implementation of Monkey Language in V got listed here.
- New Pixel Art Posts in my DeviantArt Account
- My Python article was listed and featured in Python LibHunt Weekly Newsletter and got 54k views in just 2 days!
- My Modern C++ article was listed and featured in C++ LibHunt Weekly Newsletter.
- Started learning Modern C++ and making a series of tutorials for it.
- Added content and fixed grammar for Modern C++ Book and will contribute more to it.
I hope that I will be able to do more in 2020 and learn a lot of new things and meet new people.
Happy New Year Eve!