re: dev.to open source help/discussion thread (v0) VIEW POST

FULL DISCUSSION
 

Is anyone else having problems when running the whole suite of tests?

[Zonebie] Setting timezone: ZONEBIE_TZ="Mid-Atlantic"
....**............
1st Try error in ./spec/features/articles/user_edits_an_article_spec.rb:31:
Unable to find field "article_body_markdown"

RSpec::Retry: 2nd try ./spec/features/articles/user_edits_an_article_spec.rb:31
....................................................*................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................./Users/mbellucci/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.5.3/gems/railties-5.1.6.1/lib/rails/backtrace_cleaner.rb:14: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00007000085e74c0
ruby 2.5.3p105 (2018-10-18 revision 65156) [x86_64-darwin17]

-- Crash Report log information --------------------------------------------
   See Crash Report log file under the one of following:                    
     * ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports                                     
     * /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports                                      
   for more details.                                                        
Don't forget to include the above Crash Report log file in bug reports.     

-- Control frame information -----------------------------------------------
c:0180 p:---- s:0982 e:000981 CFUNC  :sub
c:0179 p:0019 s:0976 e:000975 BLOCK  /Users/mbellucci/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.5.3/gems/railties-5.1.6.1/lib/rails/backtrace_cleaner.rb:14 [FINISH]
c:0178 p:0011 s:0972 e:000971 BLOCK  /Users/mbellucci/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.5.3/gems/activesupport-5.1.6.1/lib/active_support/backtrace_cleaner.rb:85 [FINISH]
c:0177 p:---- s:0968 e:000967 CFUNC  :map
c:0176 p:0010 s:0964 e:000963 BLOCK  /Users/mbellucci/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.5.3/gems/activesupport-5.1.6.1/lib/active_support/backtrace_cleaner.rb:85 [FINISH]
 

Yeah, this seems to be an issue for me, too. I wrote a post about it: dev.to/andy/ruby-segmentation-faul...

I didn't think it was anything since I was the only person on our team who could reproduce it for a while. I've also been using our CI as a workaround since that seems to pass properly.

I don't think it's hardware related, but my specs are macOS 10.13.5 on a Macbook Air with a 1.6 GHz i5 and 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM.

code of conduct - report abuse