GitHub of the Project
I have been using React for about 7 months already. And by this, I have created a lot of Hooks and other stuff to made my life easy. So by this, I have created a suit of react hooks to help me. In which, I have been using in whatever 'react-project' I made.
- useAsync : Handle with Async Functions
- useBoolean : Better way with a good semantic to handle with Boolean states
- useClient : Useful for server-side apps, in which you can check up it is under Server-Side or Client-Side
- useDebounce : For functions that the user can call any time
- useFetch : A complete tool to handle with requests from API.
- useIndex : With this you can handle with 'Pagination' or whatever use the concept of 'Page Index', 'Per Page'
- useKeyboard : Identify the key pressed
- useLocalStorage : Save values it and get the values on LocalStorage
- useMiddleMouse : Identify if the user is using the MiddleMouse (scrolling)
- useMouseOut : Identify if the mouse cursor is out of the range of the element
- useMouseIn : Identify if the mosue cursor is inside of the range of the element
- useObject : Better way to handle with Object values
- useScreenSize : Identify the size of the Window and the orientation of the screen.
- useScroll : Identify the state of the scroll of the page
- useToggle : Useful to handle with Toggle elements like 'Tabs' and so on.
I'm currently building up the Docs for this package and editing to give you guys a better example. So, I'll be really happy if you guys give me a feedback xD
Example: (Next.js + React + Fastify)
It's a simple example of search repository on Github.
To check up, clone the folder 'example' on the repository of this Project. And run up:
npm install && npm run build && npm run start