I implemented this small application that generates a card with Tailwind CSS based on data from the GitHub REST API V3 using the Vue.js framework.
My first application using vue.js. Use the GitHub REST API to get my user information and render it in a stylized view with Tailwind CSS.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
Compiles and minifies for production
Lints and fixes files
- GitHub API — Official GitHub REST API v3.
- Tailwind CSS — A utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
GitHub-Vue-Card is released under the MIT License.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/davidesantangelo/github-vue-card/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
deployed on netlify at https://github-vue-card.netlify.app