On Medium, funded (albeit paywalled) publications will help me revise and craft my posts before I push them out to the world.
- because I think it's a process of thinking clearer that necessarily requires people outside you giving feedback, and
- writing greatly boosts our community, particularly when done excellently
- When we improve each other's writing, those with great ideas can shine, boosting their career
The feedback from a critique should be simple
- Your big picture impression: did the main idea come through clearly? when did you feel lost/bored? what made you smile and jump for joy?
- Specific, substantial suggestions for improvement
- (as a courtesy, we'll try and fix typos before asking for critique)
Please comment with a post (or draft link) if you'd like to join! I can turn a critique around for you in 36 hours, and then I'll respond with a piece of my own. :)
If you see a piece you want to critique, respond to the comment to claim.
Let's help the diversity of brilliance in our community shine even brighter!