Leverage the power of Google Cloud Natural Language to retrieve entity relationships from Wikipedia URLs or topics!
- Get interactive graphs of connected entities
- Export results with entity types and salience to CSV!
- Export results with entity types and entity salience to CSV!
Many cool use cases!
- Research a topic then get entity associations that exist from that seed topic
- Map out related entities with your product, service or brand
- Find how well you've covered a specific topic on your website Differentiate your pages!
This is not just an SEO tool! You can map any types of relationship from a given Wikipedia seed URL or topic. E.g someone from the community already mapped out relationships in structural molecular biology! 🤓🧠
About the stack, it's 100% Python! 🐍🔥
- @GCPcloud Natural Language API
- Networkx PyVis
- Streamlit Components -> streamlit.io/components
⚒️ Still To-Do’s
💰 Add a budget estimator to get a sense of @GCPcloud costs!
🌍Add a multilingual option (currently English only)
📈Add on-the-fly physics controls to the network graph
💯Add Google KG #API to add more data (scores, etc.) (ht @loukilaymen )
That code currently lays in a private repo. I should be able to make it public soon for you to re-use it in your own apps and creations! I just need to clean it a tad, remove some sensitive bits, etc.
Kudos to @jroakes for the original script. Buy that man a 🍺 for his sterling contributions! ->
Kudos also to fellow @streamlit Creators:
💲 Beware on costs!
It can get expensive quickly with that Google Natural Language API!
Monitor your costs via the GCP console regularly and/or put quotas to tame that G beast! I'm planning to add a budget estimator pre-API calls. Should come handy.
Feedback and support
Wiki Topic Grapher's still in Beta, with possible rough edges! Head-off to my Gitter page for bug reports, questions, or suggestions.
This app is free. If it's useful to you, you can buy me a ☕ to support my work! 🙏
That's all, folks. Enjoy!