We’ll have a live discussion with Sarah Rosales-Hunt, who’s currently a Head of Product Content and Localization at Humu (ex. Sr. Localization Project Manager, Slack). After working both at the agency and client side, Sarah has vast experience to share. We'll be discussing what are the basic elements for a successful localization initiative, how to wok with content, and how to get ready for expanding to new markets.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- Where does localization start?
- What kind of content should be localized first?
- What are the main elements of a successful localization project?
- A one-man band is also a team.
- What are the types of localization teams?
- What to expect from your localization software?
- Automating localization regardless of where your content lives
- Hosted by
Register now: http://bit.ly/3F5TMsD
Crowdin is a cloud-based localization management software. With over 2M registered users and 100K+ localization projects from all over the world. Crowdin helps companies streamline their growth by reaching people who speak different languages. Trusted by Humu, Calendly, Mojang Studios, GitLab, and other companies creating multilingual products.