Join Crowdin this Thursday at 11 AM EST / 5 PM CET for a live webinar on continuous localization.
This free webinar is for you, if:
- Your product is already multilingual, but it takes too long to copy-paste sources and translations
- You keep translations in a spreadsheet
- It's hard to keep up with content updates, so sometimes you end up with untranslated strings in your app
- Your task is to add multilingual support to your product
- Release is often delayed due to localization
- You team first creates a new feature and only after sends new texts to translators
- You like webinars for developers :)
Save your spot to learn how to release localized versions faster, translate several branches simultaneously, automate content updates, both for sources and translations, and more.
Register now: https://bit.ly/35YZuvf
Get 1 hour of expert training and get answers to your questions on localization. Submit your questions via the registration form or ask them during the webinar on November 26.
Can’t make the webinar? No worries. Register now for a link to the recording: https://bit.ly/35YZuvf
Crowdin is a cloud-based localization management software. With 1.7M registered users and 100K+ localization projects from all over the world. Crowdin helps companies streamline their growth by reaching people who speak different languages.
Trusted by GitHub, Avast, GitLab, Buffer, Calendly, and Wrike, and other companies creating multilingual products.
Crowdin integrates with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, and 40+tools. You can use our API, CLI, webhooks, apps to customize your experience to your needs.