Documentation can be found on https://crazy-max.github.io/diun/
How can I help?
All kinds of contributions are welcome
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated!
LICENSE for more details.
A website for documentation using MkDocs Material has been created: https://crazy-max.github.io/diun/
For this new provider, the analysis can be done on all pods in all or custom namespaces:
providers: kubernetes: namespaces: - default - production
The configuration can be global for your provider or more refined with Kubernetes annotations dedicated to Diun:
apiVersion: apps/v1 kind: Deployment metadata: namespace: default name: nginx spec: selector: matchLabels: run: nginx replicas: 2 template: metadata: labels: run: nginx annotations: diun.enable: "true" diun.watch_repo: "true" spec: containers: - name: nginx image: nginx ports: - containerPort: 80
- Configuration transposed into environment variables
- Automatically determine registry options and credentials based on image name (registry domain and/or repo path)
- Display hostname in notifications
- Add link to respective hub in notifications
- Add Mattermost compatibility via Slack webhooks
Let me know if you have any questions or if you are waiting for new features!
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated! 🙏