Contradictory statements and experiments are found all over the web.
So what does this mean?
As a developer, you NEED to optimize sites built with popular JS frameworks for SEO.
- Building a prerendered Vue.js app
- Applying React SEO with Next.js.
- Here, I'll be tackling Angular SEO.
More precisely, we'll be crafting a server-rendered Angular e-commerce SPA using Universal.
Here are the steps we'll use to achieve this:
- Setting up an Angular project.
- Creating Angular components.
- Enabling e-commerce functionality on our SPA.
- Using Universal to make our Angular app SEO-friendly
This should be fun!
Angular is an open source JS framework developed by Google engineers in 2010.
→ Read the full post & technical tutorial here