"Automation Testing Tools – How to Choose The Right One
Automation testing tools are applications designed to verify function and/or non-functional requirements via automated test scripts.
With the Agile and DevOps manifesto as the standard of software testing, setting a clear-cut automation testing tools evaluation strategy is key. Ultimately, this strategy will need to answer the questions of:
- What features are you looking for?
- Who’s going to use the tool for testing? Devs or QA teams?
- Can it be integrated with CI/CD pipelines or toolchains?
- Is it easy to maintain scripts and reuse test assets?
- What is your team’s budget?
- Where can you get support for technical issues?
Plus, there isn’t really a one-size-fits-all automation tool. It really boils down to your team’s specific needs."