Want to host a website for free? Here's how to get 100% free web hosting for your website: fast, reliable and totally free!
Read to find out step by step how to get a website hosted for free and get 100 PageSpeed score.
You probably think it's not possible to host a website for free.
I've set up lots of websites this way, because it's free and the loading speed is fabulous!
Just a couple of weeks ago I've helped setting up a brand new nickname generator website.
Hosting was 100% FREE.
The idea is to host your website on Github.
Here's what you have to do:
- Get a free Github account
- Upload your website in a folder
- Setup Github pages
Here's how it all works:
Why is Github is really the best free website hosting you’ll ever get?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Github has a really strong high-availability infrastructure which will guarantee 99.99% uptime. This rivals even paid hosting providers.
- It uses an in-built CDN (content delivery network) which means all requests will be served extremely fast from geographical locations closest to the requestor
- Provides HTTPS out-of-the-box
- Automatic backup and version management. All changes to your website stored and backed up automatically (basic Github functionality; you can fork, branch, etc)
- Up to 10GB of storage per repository
- Ability to easily transfer your website to any hosting provider (most of them provide Github integrations for migrating)