In this course, I’ll walk you step-by-step about Git and GitHub.
The complete playlist of Git & GitHub Tutorial For Beginners gives you basic setup knowledge to advance usage of the tool.
We will be covering the following topics:
- What is Git | How to download Git | How to install Git - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSsqGDjj9uM
- How to check Git Version | How to set Git Username and Email - https://youtu.be/8Y8bzAdq9zk
- How to initialize Git repository - https://youtu.be/gyMUvcZyUUQ
- How to checkout code - https://youtu.be/SgTcNle4uBs
- How to check git log - https://youtu.be/d5NV41qOeCU
- How to check git diff - https://youtu.be/GSIPNtUlkdU
- How to remove the file from Git - https://youtu.be/ctppTTN_o-U
- How to add .gitignore file - https://youtu.be/bywxx6eqz8g
- How to create git branch and merge code - https://youtu.be/CkiWWz-2NQg
- How to delete a git branch - https://youtu.be/u3yuQyH1m5U
- Introduction to GitHub - https://youtu.be/dcutaVfIWCc
- Push an existing repository from the command line to GitHub - https://youtu.be/w1eKbfvAu0I
- Git Fetch and Git Pull Command - https://youtu.be/i78nYE9NAyk
- How to clone Git Repository - https://youtu.be/hq1CNUioSA8
👍 You can follow my content here as well -
I love coffees! And, if this post helped you out and you would like to support my work, you can do that by clicking on the button below and buying me a cup of coffee -
You can also support me by liking and sharing this content.
Thanks for reading!