This course is for ALL levels of React Developers looking to build THE PERFECT PORTFOLIO website to showcase their work!
My approach to this course is simple. I will explain every step needed to create this amazing responsive portfolio website (without wasting your time). You will learn modern React and CSS best practices, together with easy-to-use tools that'll add astonishing functionalities to the project.
>> Watch Full Video With Source Code
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- How to Build Modern and Responsive Apps/Websites using React 18
- How to use React Hooks like (useState, useEffect, useRef, useReducer, and more)
- How to Create and use Custom React Hooks
- How to use the Context API and the useContext Hook
- How to use React Portals How to create Re-Usable Components
- How to add a Theme Customization feature that persists to LocalStorage
- How to Create carousel/slides with SwiperJS
- How to add Filtering to your portfolio projects
- How to use CSS3 Variables for efficient project customization CSS Positioning
- How to use Flexbox and Grid System
- How to use CSS Media Queries to create responsive websites
- How to use Responsive units like rem, %, vh, and vw
- How to create an elegant Floating Navbar for your website, and more!
By the end of the course, you will have a full-featured, modern, responsive portfolio website with:
Complete theme customization functionality that stores theme state/value in your browser's local storage. This way your clients will have their last theme settings saved even if they close their browser or refresh the page.
- Animate-On-Scroll feature
- Convenient Contact Options (WhatsApp, messenger, mail)
- Auto-scroll carousel/slides for testimonials
- Filterable portfolio projects
- FAQs toggle feature Elegant Floating Navbar (for tablets and phones), and more!
Latest comments (0)