Node.js is very like Ruby's EventMachine and Python's Twisted yet a stride in front of them. It has an occasion-driven design that has the ability of nonconcurrent I/O tasks, which makes it equipped for dealing with numerous simultaneous solicitations.
One of the principal up-sides of Node.js which makes it more famous is that it runs on different stages like Windows, Linux, macOS, Unix, and some more.
List of node js interview questions for freshers & experienced professionals.
- What can you tell me about Node.js?
- Highlight some of the key features of Node.js?
- Is Node.js completely based on a single thread?
- What does event-driven programming mean?
- Define “I/O” operations?
- How Node.js works?
- Name the various API functions supported by Node.js?
- What do you understand by the control flow functions?
- Explain NPM.
- What are the two arguments that async.queue takes as input?
- State the difference between Node.js vs Ajax?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of Node.js?
- What are the types of streams present in Node.js?
- Name some of the popularly used libraries in Node.js?
- What is libuv?
- Mention the types of modules offered by Node.js.
- What do you know about callback hell?
- What is package.json?
- Does Node.js support multi-core platforms?
- Explain the role of the request process in Node.js.
- What is the chaining process in Node.js?