One thing to keep in mind is that, according to specification JSON property names must be double-quoted.
There is no doubt that your IDE allows you to pick numerous keys and add double quotes to the beginning and end of each key, but imagine if you had 200~300 keys! 🤯
Additionally, you could perform the conversion using the
JSON.stringify() method, but who wants that? Right?🥱
Here are the steps..
- Copy Unquoted JSON Object on clipboard
- Navigate to Chrome Console Tab
- Paste Unquoted JSON Object on console
- Hit Enter
- Right-Click on the result object to see options
- Use Copy object option to copy your valid JSON Object and go break the internet!
More tips such as this one that helps you move quickly are shared every month on our Blog. Make sure you take a look at them.
Top comments (0)