We are celebrating 25 different open source projects during the Advent of Code this month! You can earn points all month long for a chance to win an exclusive swag pack from Zilliz and the participating projects! It’s a great chance to learn new skills and have some winter fun. Today is the first day and we are featuring Milvus! You can join us in our Discord channel or check us out on GitHub! We'd love a ⭐ from you!
Join us at our next one in San Francisco is on Jan 16, 2024. Please register early because they fill up fast! We will be joined by
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- An Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Top 20 NLP Models to Empower Your ML Application
- Tokens, N-Grams, and Bag-of-Words Models
- Primer on Neural Networks and Embeddings for Language Models
- Do We Still Need Vector Databases for RAG with OpenAI's Releasing of Its Built-In Retrieval?
- Grounding Our Chat Towards Data Science Results
- How LangChain Implements Self Querying
Getting Started with a Milvus Connection
Milvus has four SDKs: Go, Java, Python, React, and Ruby. In this blog, we’ll show steps for Python.
Building an Open Source Chatbot Using LangChain and Milvus in Under 5 Minutes
This tutoial uses a completely open-source RAG (Retrieval Augmented Generation) stack with LangChain to answer questions about Milvus using our product documentation web pages.
Frank's RedHot Takes
- Why Open Source is the future of AI Data Infrastructure
- Are Vector Databases dangerous?
- Vector Database and Search
- OpenAI DevDay 2023 Retrieval API
Akcio: Enhancing LLM-Powered ChatBot with CVP Stack A full chatbot app all open-source for you to try out for your self!
GPT Cache. GPTCache is an open-source tool designed to improve the efficiency and speed of GPT-based applications by implementing a cache to store the responses generated by language models.
VectorDBBench. VectorDBBench is an open-source benchmarking tool to help you evaluate the performance of mainstream vector databases and cloud services with yoru specific use case.