- Adding interactive behavior to web pages
- Creating web and mobile apps
- Building web servers and developing server applications
- Game development
- Hextris is an awesome puzzle game that is according to its developer inspired by the famous game Tetris.
- The game steadily increases its pace as it progresses which makes it very addictive.
- Flexbox Froggy is the game developed. This game allows you to enter CSS styles in order to move the frog and reach the bottom where the pond is situated.
- If you are familiar with these languages then I would suggest you to contribute in this stunning game and display your skills to the whole world.
- Clumsy Bird is a clone of the “Flappy Bird” game and it makes use of the open source and lightweight HTML5 game engine MelonJS.
- The game works by you controlling a flying character and the mission is to successfully pass it from in-between the incoming walls without hitting them.
- The developer has made use of Google fonts to make this game more visually appealing.
- The developer has mentioned that he created this game in just 45 minutes.
- In Pacman-canvas you have to control a character using arrow keys on the keyboard and collect the items placed in a maze while protecting yourself from enemy units.