Many SaaS products are moving to React these days, and my own product has been through the same journey this year.
As I started the project, I decided to use Firebase for authentication, hosting and storing data. So I was looking for an existing solution. However, I couldn't find one so I built the first version of Fireact back in May 2020.
But that's not enough. As with most SaaS applications, I needed the feature to collect subscription payment. Now, the project version 2 is released.
- Single-sign-on supporting Google, Facebook, Microsoft and a wild range of sign-in methods.
- Stripe integration to manage subscription accounts and payments.
- Supporting multiple subscription accounts per user
- User permission management in subscription accounts
- User permission framework for the development of your SaaS functionalities
I hope the project can be a good starting point for developers working on SaaS projects. It comes with the features you need to manage users and subscriptions so you don't need to spend time on developing these features again. Just focus on the key functionalities of your SaaS project, it will save you tons of time.
This is the first open-source project I created. If you like the project, please support it by contributing code, documentation, or simply spreading the word.
Here is the Github link: https://github.com/chaoming/fireact
Here is the demo: https://fireact-e1bdc.firebaseapp.com/
Use testing credit card
4242 4242 4242 4242 to create your testing subscription account.
Any feedback is welcomed.