Most web developers have used moment.js. Do you know what's the alternative?
In one of our laravel projects, after upgrading dependencies, the docker build suddenly started throwing an error of moment.js.
On debugging, I noticed that moment.js was now in maintenance mode and they recommends using different libraries as an alternative.
We've gathered a few alternatives that you can use in your projects.
Here's what you'll learn?
- Get the year, month, date, day, and time
- First and Last day of the month
- Add and Subtract day, month, year, time
- Get and Set the timezone for the date
- Get dates in various formats
For implementation detail, check out our blog.