I made a recent post about negotiating with recruiters, and someone brought up the excellent point that when you work with a recruiter they will often handle the negotiation on your behalf.
I'm curious how many folks here have worked with a third party recruiter when they were looking for work.
For example, maybe you worked with a recruiter and/or agency in order to:
- Get matched with companies you hadn't heard of before
- Increase visibility above random applications
- Negotiate employment terms
Please share your thoughts from this experience:
- What was that experience like?
- How did you find someone?
- Is there a recruiter or agency you recommend?
- Was the recruiter working for you or the company?
Thanks for sharing!