- Go to Azure Active Directory Admin Center
- Click on Azure Active Directory > Manage Tenants
- Click on Create button to create a new tenant.
- Go to Azure Portal
- Click on Directories + Subscriptions on top bar
- Click on Switch button of your new tenant
Now you're able to use all Azure resources in your new tenant.
If you've found a typo, a sentence that could be improved or anything else that should be updated on this blog post, you can access it through a git repository and make a pull request. If you feel comfortable with github, instead of posting a comment, please go directly to https://github.com/campelo/documentation and open a new pull request with your changes.