For the last 18 months or so I've been contributing to the Ruby documentation. Now I'm looking for good opportunities to contribute further.
Please suggest possibilities for your favorite class or module. These might include:
- Introductory material.
- Methods documentation.
- Recipes or tasks.
- ENV: Rewrote introduction and methods documentation; old, new.
- Hash: Rewrote introduction and methods documentation; old, new.
- doc: Added page "Dig Methods" and linked to it from the relevant classes: new.
- Enumerable: Added section "What's Here": new.
- JSON: Rewrote introduction and major methods documentation: old, new.
- OptionParser (merged, but html not yet visible on the web):
- Added document option_params.rdoc.
- Added document tutorial.rdoc.
- Set (not yet merged): "What's Here" section.