Episode 30: Ryan Bigg
This week, Kevin talks to Ryan about how to write documentation, when to write documentation, and what it's like to write a book, among other things. Then they play the game "Who Tweeted it, @paulg or @dril?" How did Ryan do? Is the game as easy as it looks, or does Kevin have an ace up his sleeve? Does Kevin have multiple aces up his sleeve? Is Kevin always so prepared to cheat at card games? What does a podcast edited by someone full of NyQuil™ sound like? Tune in to find out!
- Ryan Bigg
- Ryan Bigg (@ryanbigg) | Twitter
- Rails 4 in Action
- Culture Amp
- wint on Twitter: "never say to me, the word "WaWa""
- Paul Graham on Twitter: "It's dangerous for an organization to become so established that normal people want to work there."
- Multitenancy with Rails by Ryan Bigg [Leanpub PDF/iPad/Kindle]
- Get the BRUNCH Newsletter – RubyTapas