Hello everyone 👋. Many of you know that I've been working on HyperLog, a site and a community that makes programming fun to learn with the gamified process.
So I thought it would be a good way to start by posting the weekly updates about HyperLog here on dev.to
- Built a GitHub and discord user authentication system
- Allow users to submit the tutorials that they love
To-Do for next week:
- Build roadmaps system which aggregated the best article and puts them in proper order
- Add discord interoperability to allow setting the roles and joining the server
- Create a proper XP system that will facilitate level up
- Build a house system
If you'd like to ask me any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comments below.