Discover how to implement a Secure Baseline scenario in Azure App Service Landing Zone Accelerator. Dive into Azure's security strategies, principles, and resource ecosystem for enhanced app deployment.
Azure's Secure Baseline scenario is revolutionizing app deployment on its multi-tenant cloud platform, ensuring modernization, scalability, and security for both new and existing web applications.
- **Redefining App Deployment: **Azure's Secure Baseline scenario offers a fresh perspective on deploying and managing applications.
- Modernization & Scalability: Azure provides a fortified environment for building and modernizing web applications.
Azure App Service simplifies web app deployment, and with Landing Zone Accelerators, it expedites production-ready deployments by integrating best practices, architectural insights, and flexible infrastructure-as-code templates.
- Simplified App Deployment: Streamlined approach to deploying web applications.
- Accelerated Deployments: Fast-track production deployments with best practices and adaptable templates.
- Informed Decisions: Secure Baseline aids in making pivotal infrastructure decisions for Azure App Service deployments.
Azure adopts a layered security approach, ensuring comprehensive protection across its networks and systems.
- Multi-Layered Security: Azure's principles focus on security at every juncture, from isolating network layers to regulating traffic.
- Security Implementations: Azure provides two security strategy implementations: Terraform and Bicep.
Azure's resource ecosystem is vast, ensuring connectivity, security, data management, monitoring, and more.
- Connectivity & Security: Azure Front Door and WAF offer a secure gateway for internet requests.
- Interconnected Resources: Features like Private Endpoints, Private DNS Resolver, and Private Link Subnet enhance VNet's secure communication.
- App Service Excellence: Azure App Service Premium hosts API applications, bolstered by features like App Service Slot and Defender for App Service.
- Data Management & Security: Azure SQL DB and Azure Key Vault ensure robust database services and secure key storage.
- Monitoring & Analytics: Tools like Azure Monitor and Application Insights offer in-depth monitoring and analytics.
- Identity & Access Management: AAD provides a cloud-based identity solution.
- Network Topology: Azure's hub-and-spoke configuration, including Ingress Subnet and DevOps Subnet, defines its VNET setup.
- Firewall & Connectivity: Azure Firewall and Azure Bastion offer network security and RDP/SSH connectivity.
- Storage & Configuration: Services like Premium Azure Cache for Redis and Container Registry enhance storage and configuration.
- Domain & Connectivity: Azure DNS ensures efficient domain registration and connectivity.
- Network Integration: Subnet Hub Peering connects hubs and spokes for seamless network communication.
Azure's Secure Baseline scenario in the App Service Landing Zone Accelerator provides a roadmap for secure and efficient app deployment. By leveraging Azure's security strategies, principles, and resource ecosystem, businesses can ensure a fortified and scalable application environment.