In this episode of the Kentico Rocks Podcast , our host Brian McKeiver, Co-Owner at BizStream, is joined by Sean G. Wright, Kentico MVP at WiredViews. Brian and Sean discuss the recently released beta 3 of Kentico Xperience, the digital experience platform offering from Kentico. They get into how the newest release will allow for full support of .NET Core, the most modern released version of .NET.
Sean and Brian also talk about what this technology shift means for MVC 5 or WebForms developers who are not yet well versed in .NET Core. Listen to the episode to gain some tips and insights on why .NET Core is different, and how to get started in Kentico and .NET Core if you are still in the Portal Engine of MVC 5 world.
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
Brian McKeiver and Sean Wright discuss the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #33:
- Kentico Xperience 13 Beta 3 and .NET Core
- Benefits of .NET Core compared to previous .Net frameworks
- How Xperience supports .NET Core better than ever
- What new developers need to know about the switch to .NET Core from MVC 5
- How .NET Core allows for more flexibility and freedom for your team
- A few business benefits of .NET Core, like deployment to Azure Web Apps based on Linux
Related Links to this episode:
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about What's New in .Net, Azure Static Web Apps, and Kentico Kontent.