Hey folks, If you are actively interviewing, here are a bunch of questions you can ask as an interviewee.
- What’s the biggest priority for the team right now?
- Why is this role open?
- What’s the biggest challenge for someone stepping into this role?
- How does the org structure on the team work?
- What a typical day is like?
- Is the product live in production? If not, what's the schedule for developing it? (Particularly valid for early stage & stealth startups)
- How often are releases done?
- Do you have a favorite part of the job? Least favorite?
- Budget for conferences?
- Management style/structure? Frequent catch-ups aka one-on-ones? Something else?
- Learning opportunities?
- Ask about last employee who left, what was the reason?
- How managers/senior folks help coach employees through a weakness.
- How often feedback is given to you and collected from you.
Feel free to share more questions below