Hi all! Ready for 2020?
Is there something that you want to learn? Have you already planned your path for the next year?
Here's my would like to do list (yeah, a simple todo isn't enough):
- Multithreading in C#: this is one of my greatest lack, so I want to learn more about it (estimated time: 1 month)
- Gremlin DB: I've already worked with it, but I want to learn more about it and, in general, about graph DBs (estimated time: 1 month)
- Docker + Kubernetes: those technologies are always looked as the future of software development. So, it's time to learn more about them! (estimated time: 3 month)
- Microsoft Orleans: I know what this project is, and it looks interesting. But I've only read something on the homepage of the project, so I don't so many ideas about it (estimated time: 1 month)
- ML.NET: even here, I don't know so much about it. Well, I know nothing about Machine learning and similar (estimated time: 4 months)
And... that's it!
What about you? Do you know these arguments?
What would you like to learn next year?