Fri, July 22, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Organize Python code like a PRO – Python does not enforce a specific file or directory structure. This article helps to establish good practices on how to organize code.
- LISP.py – Build a LISP in Python.
- Pretty Maps in Python – Create beautiful maps.
- Logging in Python: A Developer’s Guide – Best practices for logging.
- Ways to Improve Your Monolith Before Transitioning to Microservices – Before moving on to microservices it is worth trying to improve a monolithic architecture.
- django-readers – A lightweight function-oriented toolkit for better organisation of business logic and efficient selection and projection of data in Django projects
- quart – An async Python micro framework for building web applications
- django-awl – Miscellaneous django tools
- tasktiger – Python task queue using Redis
- reloadium – Advanced Hot Reloading & Profiling for Python