TL;DR Bookmark this page and check back periodically to see new articles posted every day this week about all things Python at Microsoft for #PythonFunBites. Or follow @azureadvocates for announcements.
Welcome to #PythonFunBites!
Starting today, new content will be published every day from Microsoft Cloud Advocates and Product teams at Microsoft through November 16th-20th, 2020.
During this week we will be releasing bite-sized Python content covering:
- VSCode and the Python extension
- Using GitHub actions for your Python projects
- Machine Learning with Python
- Efficient data processing
- All things serverless with Python
- Internet of Things
- Getting started with Django and Flask
and much much more! This post will be updated daily so you can keep track of all the amazing content published under #PythonFunBites.
Update: And, we're live! Kicking off the week of Python Fun Bites with our very first article.
Keep an eye out later today for another fun bite.
Monday, Nov 16th
- The Python Community is Stronger Together by Nina Zakharenko @nnja
- Daily News Report with Bing News Search and Twilio SMS by April Speight @aprilspeight
Tuesday, Nov 17th
Today we have a very exciting holiday edition, with a post about IoT holiday lights!
Wednesday, Nov 18th
Today's post focuses on our favorite editor, Visual Studio Code.
- Working with Jupyter Notebooks in Visual Studio Code by Jasmine Greenaway @paladique
Thursday, Nov 19th
Today we have two exciting posts! One about web dev in Python, and one about using Cognitive Services for easy Machine Learning. Check them out below!
- Getting started with web dev using Flask by Christopher Harrison @geektrainer
- Translating text with just a few lines of code using Azure Cognitive Services by Christopher Harrison @geektrainer
Friday, Nov 20th
And with that, Python Fun Bites comes to a close. Thank you to all of the amazing authors who contributed articles and to all of our readers. See you next time! 🐍👋
Latest comments (1)
Python on Windows has come a long way thanks to WSL