Adobe Flash was discontinued in 2020, but I still stumble upon websites with contains content in Adobe Flash.
I tried this approach. Try these steps to run any flash media
- Open Mozila Firefox.
- Go to the website which has the flash media content.
- Right-click on the page and select View Page Info
- Under Media Tab select the file with .swf type and save it.
- Download Cleanflash from here .
- Install it
- You can see the Flash Player icon on desktop. Open it.
- Cick on File -> Open and set the path of the downloaded swf file.
Volla, a pretty easy hack for flash medias.