But all i'm asking here is to wait and see my friend.
What is Nuxt.js?
Nuxt.js is a higher-level framework that builds on top of Vue. It simplifies the development of universal or single page Vue apps.
From routing to asynchronous data to middleware, it’ll handle all the complex pre-coding configuration, so you can focus solely and entirely on developing a great Vue.js web app effortlessly.
How Can Your Project Benefit from Using Nuxt.js?
Let’s highlight some of the most irresistible capabilities of Nuxt.js, those that might have already made you stop and wonder:
- Easy setup using the command-line with the starter template
- It’s great for SEO: it solves all the SEO issues that single-page apps are reputed for (client-rendered content, mobile web performance, URL and routing, etc.)
- It provides an opinionated structure and setup.
- automatic code-splitting.
It can Create universal apps without the hassle:
There are a lot of advantages to having a SPA over a traditional website. But SPAs also come with disadvantages such as long load times, and Google struggles with them because there’s no content initially on the page to crawl for SEO purposes.
This is the problem Nuxt.js aims to solve for Vue applications. Nuxt.js makes it simple to share code between the client and the server so you can focus on your application’s logic.
Access to everything in the Nuxt.js community: it's a GitHub collection that compiles helpful libraries, modules, starter kits, and more to make it even easier to create your app.
There is always a "But" in everything, that's why of course there is some problems like:
- Getting Custom Libraries to Work with Nuxt with Can Be Challenging.
- High Traffic Can Be Particularly Heavy on Your Server.
- Debugging It Can Get Painful.
- It Still New so There’s a Relatively Small Community Behind It.
That's why I should warn you to be aware of before you decide whether to use or not to use Nuxt.js.
All of these features make the development of Vue.js apps a much nicer experience. Even if you don’t need a universal app and want to stick with an SPA, there are still benefits to using Nuxt.js. It can be your project’s main base with benefits like .vue files, ES6 compilation, and many more features i didn't figure out yet.
Top comments (0)