The following is a detailed explanation.
- Advance Preparation
- Vector Tile Layer Registration
- Vector Tile Layer Display
- Amazon Location Service API key creation section of this article.
Prepare the following information to display the map.
- Region name (e.g., ap-northeast-1)
- Map name (e.g. SampleMap)
- API key (e.g., v1.public.xxxxx)
First, register the Amazon Location Service map in the vector tile layer of QGIS.
This completes the vector tile layer registration!
Finally, display the Amazon Location Service map in QGIS.
QGIS can import vector tiles and their map styles, and since Amazon Location Service maps also use vector tiles, they can be imported in QGIS. However, QGIS does not support all map styles, so some style representations may not be accurately reproduced.