If you are a new AWS user, you may have received some credits to use on the platform. Here are some steps to help you get started:
- Log in to your AWS account and go to the Billing and Cost Management dashboard.
- Click on "Credits" in the left-hand menu.
- Here, you will see the amount of credits you have available.
- To use your credits, go to the AWS service you want to use and create a new instance or start a new project.
- During the process, you will be prompted to select a payment method. Choose "Credits."
- If your credits are not enough to cover the full cost of the service, you will need to provide another payment method for the remaining balance.
It's important to note that AWS credits expire after a certain amount of time, so be sure to use them before they expire. Also, check the terms and conditions of your credit to see if there are any restrictions on how they can be used.
You may not sell, license, rent, or otherwise transfer Promotional Credit. Promotional Credit may be applied only to your own AWS account. Promotional Credit has no intrinsic value, is not redeemable for cash, has no cash value, is nonrefundable, and serves merely as a means to provide an incentive to use AWS Services. Promotional Credit may not be purchased for cash.
With these simple steps, you can start using your AWS credits to get the most out of the platform. Happy computing!
If you are interested in the AWS cloud, check my blog and A beginner’s guide. How to start your adventure with the AWS cloud ??