- AWS has released their Practice Questions for AWS Certifications for free (was $20 before)
- There are 20 sample questions available per AWS Certification Exam
- Questions look to be available in 11 different languages
- Rather than just a static pdf of 20 questions & answers, AWS seem to have created a separate site with an interactive Quiz UI
- You have to jump through a couple of hoops to get to these (detailed instructions below)
- Personally - I think all this for a static list of 20 questions is a bit too much. My recommendation is to find a larger question bank on Udemy or use sites like TutorialsDojo. They do cost approx USD 15 per exam prep which may be out of bounds for people, but they have hundreds of sample questions, detailed answers and links back to documentation and are really worth those aiming to take AWS Certifications.
Dumps really devalue the certification and ultimately you are cheating on your own learning.
- Access the courses via AWS SkillsBuilder. The search did not work well for me - so I chose to use the filters to select the Language (I chose English) and then "Training Category" as "Exam Preparation". You should then see the Official Practice Questions Set
You then have to create a login and redeem the code at AWS BenchPrep site to access these questions
You can then choose which exam you want to practice questions for..
I would be interested in your feedback on using these practice exams.