AWS provides services to help you practice DevOps in your business and is designed primarily for use with AWS. These tools automate manual tasks, help teams manage complex, large-scale environments, and empower engineers with high-speed control enabled by DevOps.
AWS developer tools help you securely host and version your application source code, and automatically build, test, and deploy your applications to AWS or your on-premises environment.
- It is a
CI & CDservice for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates.
- CodePipeline builds, tests, and deploys your code whenever code changes, based on release flow patterns you define.
- This allows you to deliver features and updates quickly and reliably. Build and test the code.
- AWS CodeBuild is a
fully managed build servicefor compiling source code, running tests, and producing deployment-ready software packages.
- With CodeBuild, you don't need to provision, manage, and extend your own build servers.
- CodeBuild is constantly evolving and handles multiple concurrent builds, so your builds don't have to wait in queues.
- AWS CodeDeploy automatically deploys code to any instance, including Amazon EC2 instances and on-premises servers.
- AWS CodeDeploy makes it easy to release new features quickly, helping you avoid downtime when deploying your application, and managing the complexity of updating your application.
- AWS CodeStar lets you rapidly develop, build, and deploy applications on AWS.
- AWS CodeStar provides a unified user interface that allows you to easily manage your software development activities in one place.
- With AWS CodeStar, you can set up your entire continuous delivery toolchain in minutes, so you can release your code faster.
Build and deploy microservices architecture using containers or serverless computing.
Amazon Elastic Container Service
Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) is a high performance and
highly scalable container management service that supports Docker containers and allows you to easily run applications on a cluster managed Amazon EC2 replica.
- AWS Lambda allows you to run your code without provisioning or managing your server.
- With Lambda, you can run code for virtually any type of backend application or service, all with no need for administration.
- Simply upload your code and Lambda will handle everything needed to run and scale your code with high availability.
- Use code and templates to provision, configure, and manage AWS infrastructure resources.
- Monitor and enforce infrastructure compliance. Provide template-based infrastructure
AWS Systems Manager
- AWS Systems Manager is a management service that helps you automatically collect software repositories, apply operating system patches, create system images, and configure Windows and Linux operating systems.
- These features help you identify and track system configurations, prevent drift, and maintain software compliance for your EC2 and on-premises configurations.
AWS CloudFormation provides developers and system administrators with an easy way to create and manage collections of related AWS resources, and provision and update them in an orderly and predictable way.
- AWS OpsWorks is a configuration management service that uses Chef, an automated platform that treats server configurations as code.
- OpsWorks uses Chef to automate how servers are configured, provisioned, and managed in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances or on-premises computing environments.
- AWS Config is a managed service that provides AWS resource inventory, configuration history, and configuration change notifications to enable security and governance.
- You can use Config Rules to create rules that automatically inspect the settings of AWS resources recorded by AWS Config.
- You can provision your infrastructure from an AWS CloudFormation template and call AWS Systems Manager to track your software inventory, or configure your instance and use AWS Config to automatically fix configuration inconsistencies.
Log and monitor application and infrastructure performance in near real time.
- Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring service for AWS cloud resources and applications running on AWS.
- You can use Amazon CloudWatch to collect and track metrics, collect and monitor log files, set alarms, and automatically respond to changes in AWS resources.
- AWS X-Ray helps developers analyze and debug distributed production applications such as B.
- Built with a microservices architecture. With X-Ray, you can understand the performance of your applications and underlying services to identify and troubleshoot performance issues and the root cause of errors.
- AWS CloudTrail is a web service that records AWS API calls for your account and provides log files.
- The information recorded includes the API caller's ID, the time of the API call, the source IP address of the API caller, the request parameters, and the response elements returned by the AWS service.
Deploy web applications without provisioning and managing the infrastructure and application stack.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk is for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed using Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go and Docker on well-known servers such as Apache and Nginx.
- It is an easy-to-use service. Simply upload the code and Elastic Beanstalk will handle the provisioning for you, from capacity provisioning to load balancing, autoscaling, and application health monitoring.
- At the same time, you have full control over AWS resources that support your application and always have access to the underlying resources.
Host a secure and scalable Git repository in the cloud.
- AWS CodeCommit is a fully managed source control service that makes it easy for your organization to host secure and scalable private Git repositories.
- With CodeCommit, you can securely store everything from source code to binaries and work seamlessly with your existing Git tools.
Gratitude for perusing my article till end. I hope you realized something unique today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your buddies and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.