Hey Dev.to community!
I just launched Whobal - a marketplace for buying and selling online businesses (side projects, saas apps, chrome extensions, etc.). It is a free platform for the founders to sell their businesses without paying any commission.
- List unlimited projects for sale
- Receive offers from buyers (only verified)
- Sell securely via Escrow.com (Escrow Pay is integrated)
- No paywall for unlocking offers
- Absolutely 0% commission on successful sale unlike Flippa or similar sites which charge 10% to 15% commission
You can sign up as a seller and add your projects here: https://whobal.com/signup
- Join our buyers network for free
- Get new businesses via email when they are listed for sale
- 24 Hours early access to incredible businesses (curated by our team)
- Contact seller to ask a question or simple make an offer
- Buy securely via Escrow.com
- No commission / broker fees
- Listing verification
- Google Analytics integration for traffic stats
- Stripe integration for revenue stats
I'd appreciate any feedback from the community, specifically on the landing page copy, and what you like or dislike about the platform.
Thank you so much 💖