This is my first post ever, excuse me if something not right in my writings
Just to give little background about my self before I dive into the topic, I have been working in the frontend around 5+ years mostly in the frameworks, started with Angularjs, angular, express and reactjs, typescript, ionic and lot of other stuffs in this journey.
I keep wondering whats coming next and where should I focus and invest time to climb up in my career ladder? As many things I see my learning interest, One answer I have found myself to the question is to look at the job openings and their JD to find out whats hot in the market and I try to align myself with my current project or a separate learning and also helps me to prioritize my wish list.
Recently I came up with a thought has to have set of learning plans for the month and just stay focused on those 1 or two items for the month, rather than trying to attempt too many things or nothing.
Here is what I have and plans for next month,
- I did go through nodejs project architecture from this blog post bullet proof nodejs.
- implemented CRUD operations with express to build a user management
and nothing more than that I can think off.
For next month:
- would like to concentrate on building nodejs project with express
- fundamentals of mongodb
- build REST API with project architecture
- upgrade myself to the react 16.8
So my goal are around aligning myself as backend developer and improving on the Frontend skills I have been working.
Now comes moto behind by writing a blog post like this,
- I can keep track my learning and have focus on something by setting a monthly goal
- I can see your goals and directions in the learning, so that I can get improvements for the next month planning
- And I can keep sharing something with other developers to improve my writing
So help me with your learning plans and views on this,
Whats there in your wish list and may I know why?