Alpas v0.15 is here!! This release is jam packed full of new features and enhancements.
Alpas@alpasdevAlpas version 0.15 is here! github.com/alpas/alpas/re…23:51 PM - 18 Feb 2020
We’re making some great progress on Alpas but we need your help to make it even better! If you haven’t done so already, check out the Alpas repo, browse the documentation, create a test app, and connect with us on Slack to let us know what you think and how Alpas can be made even more stellar. 💫
From 2020–02–12 thru 2020–02–18
- 252 unique sessions on alpas.dev with representation from 49 countries
- GitHub :️ 👀 623; ⭐️61
- 32 total Slack members
- Version 0.15 is now available and is packed full of goodness. 🎉 There are a few breaking changes introduced in this version — see the release notes for more details.
- 3 new videos added to AlplasCasts — Displaying a List of Projects, Creating Projects and Requiring Authentication on Routes, and Cleaning up Routes and Displaying a Flash Message
Check out the full to-do list for getting to version 1.0 on GitHub.
Version 0.15 has been released — view the full release notes here. Some of the helpful new features include:
- Resourceful routes
- Auto port selection — incase port 8080 is occupied with another project 😉
- New Ozone extensions — such as: findOrCreate(attrs), findOne(attrs), findMany(), update(attrs), and reference()
- Reload routes without re-running app
- AND MANY MORE!
Shortly, we will be introducing a quick start guide to get you quickly up-and-running on Alpas with your very own To-Do application. This guide will walk you through preparing your environment, installing Alpas, and walking you through some basic, yet powerful, Alpas features.
Also to be released shortly is multi request handling and document uploads via a new feature lovingly named Pantry. 👩🍳
This tweet from Kotlin caused a bit of a stir in the developer community. But it is true, you can override a val to be a var. Here is some Kotlin documentation on overriding properties.
Sometimes, you just need a handy cheat sheet around. If you find yourself writing in markdown enabled interfaces and are wondering how you make an unordered list, for instance, then keep this cheat sheet in arms reach.
— — —
If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter to keep aware of our progress, sign up at https://alpas.dev/newsletter.