Hey there! I'm a Computer Science student currently in my third year. I've always wanted to be a web developer and I started on it the day I began college. I'm done with
- HTML/CSS (Sass,Variables,Responsive)
- Web components
- ReactJS , SvelteJS , ElectronJS
- NodeJS (Express - Rest APIs and SSR Apps,Authentication,CLI Tools)
- Golang (Fiber,Cobra)
- MySQL , MongoDB , CouchDB , PostGREs
- Python,Java,C/C++ for problem solving
Where do I go from here? I wanted to gain some exposure working on the production side of things but been having difficulty getting an internship. Can someone guide me through what are the technologies that I should tackle next?
Also can someone guide me through the lifecycle of building a complete web application that is secure , stable , scalable and maintainable? i.e an Application that if I make , I can be proud to sell to a potential client.