2.2.0 - 2021-06-16 - Xcode Version and CLI Improvements
This release includes the new Xcode 13.0, a new CLI look&feel and marketplace to peek workflows as a bulk.
Since April 26, Apple removed the support of Store Submission for pre Xcode 12.0 and iOS SDK 14.0 compiled apps. Make sure that your Xcode version is greater or equal to Xcode 12.0 under your repository config.
More info is located under: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=ib31uj1j
You can specify which Xcode version to use on your builds. This can also be specified on the repository and will be seamlessly fetched from the relevant repository during the Fetch Details Process. Available versions: 13.0, 12.5, 12.4, 12.3, 12.2, 12.1, 12.0, 11.7, 11.6, 11.5, 11.4, 11.3, 11.2, 11.1 and 11.0
- Latest Xcode 13 beta is used on 13.0.x
Appcircle CLI has a fresh look&feel and lots of new features along with it.
Export Build Artifacts has been added for a separate step. You can remove this step and upload your files elsewhere if your artifacts have a need to be on-premise.
Setting build status updates to the repository providers - You can now send updates about a commit to the repository providers for a complete CI/CD experience.
A new workflow setting, Always run this step even if the previous steps fail has been added. The steps which has this enabled will always run.
Appcircle Marketplace has been released. Checking which features are supported built-in has never been easier!
- iOS Build Servers are optimized to reduce the queue time & better performance.
- Added better icons for Git providers when connecting to the repository.
- Whitelist IPs are under update process, you can follow the process under Accessing Repositories in Internal Networks document.
- Fixed a bug that the same commit not appearing on multiple branches.
- Fixed a bug that new SSH connections being unable to fetch config.