Liquid error: internal
1) Having information about users of each of the technology is quite helpful in the comparison done here. The Angular has the defaulter as Google itself, accompanied by Wix, weather.com, healthcare.gov and the infamous Forbes website. The happy clients of React are Uber, Twitter, Paypal and the list goes on. When it comes to Vue, the satisfied customers are Alibaba, the popular Baidu, and GitLab.
2) There are bigger hands that uplift the developments of Angular and React whereas Vue is composed of a relatively small team. This is somewhat a peculiar condition as the code can be expected to be a lot cleaner when the size is lesser, while the length of each stride is more when backed by giants.
3) In a survey conducted by stackoverflow.com, it was found that around 67% of the developers who used React technology are in true love with it while 52% of the Angular developers are actually satisfied to continue further. Vue was accepted by 89% if they would use it again while the numbers are 92 for React and 65 for Angular.
4) The updating and upgrading policies have been quite problematic for Vue dependent developers when it comes to a large scale application while people are comfortable with React and Angular.
6) Template flow is one big concern that these three have got for their developers. React literally breaks this custom by mixing up the Js code into HTML and this is actually what was tried to prevent in HTML coding. The other two are at par in this case.
>>> Source Article →