Since mid last month launch till last week, my side project FreeCodeCompiler served more than 2,000 user events. And, to my surprise, there was a good percentage of people who had visited and tried compiling from mobile devices.
It's not that the site wasn't responsive, but the UX was not good enough. At least for me it wasn't. When I opened the code editor page, I felt sorry for the (not so tiny) percentage of mobile users.
So I decided to make it better, and I actually did. Honestly, without Tailwind, this wouldn't have been possible so quickly. Here are a few images of my "Brand New" mobile version. Do check it out. And yes, it supports 19 languages now!