After many months of development and testing, we're excited to announce the first stable release of Analog! The
0.2.0 release includes many features that help developers ship applications and websites faster, with Angular.
This release helps us move towards a
1.0 release while giving developers an opportunity to use Analog. Feedback from developers helps us to continue improve and innovate on the project.
Analog is the meta-framework built on top of Angular. Here are some of its features, including:
- First-class support for the Vite ecosystem (Vitest, Playwright, Cypress, and more)
- Filesystem-based routing
- Support for markdown pages and blogs
- Support for API/server routes
- Hybrid SSR/SSG with sitemap and RSS feed support
- Supports Angular CLI/Nx workspaces
- Integration with tRPC for type-safe server interactions
- And more!
Thank to you all the contributors to the project, whether its been through code, documentation, tests, or even just trying out the project.
The project already has close to 1500 stars on GitHub, 300+ members on Discord, 900+ followers on Twitter, and was accepted into the first GitHub Accelerator Cohort. This only the beginning, as we look forward to continuing to improve the project and grow the community around it.
Find out more information on our partnership opportunities or reach out directly to sponsor[at]analogjs.org.