Gulp.js is a tool that will do everything for you.
Gulp.js is built on Node.js
- You need to be a good Front end developer
- You need to know about CSS preprocessors and HTML template engines.
- Ability to use command line and Node Package Manager (npm)
- Copy Files from src to dist
- Auto prefixer for CSS3 properties
- Manage and Compile Sass files
- Generate SourceMap files for CSS and JS
- Compiling Pug.js to HTML
- Transpile Es6+ using Babel
- Live reload your project for easy development
- Compile Typescript
- Minify Images
- Send Notification on Errors
- Rename Files
- Upload files with FTP
And there's other more than 4000 plugins to help you.
One tip while using Gulp is not to use a lot of tasks at the same time to avoid slowing down of Gulp tasks.
Thanks for reading the article and I hope you enjoyed it.