Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2 allows managing inventory effortlessly among numerous warehouses and tracing through stock items on a store view level. With the module, you will manage to run a nice-to-have grid for all stock data of each warehouse at your disposal. Let customers select the closest warehouse using the smart algorithms.
- Distribute inventory effectively among different warehouses either from the Magento Stock grid or from a product page in the backend:edit a product quantity per each warehouse;track items running out of stock;automatically add returned items to the warehouse, etc.;
- Update/retrieve stock data using Magento SOAP API v1, v2, and Magento REST API;
- Arrange all the products in three stock levels:a total stock in a warehouse;a stock to be shipped;a stock available for sale;
- Isolate orders for products from different warehouses, assign warehouses to store views and customer groups, set custom shipping methods and rates;
- Use smart algorithms of warehouse selection: warehouse priority;location (the nearest warehouse);store view of a placed order; customer group a warehouse is allocated to;
- Import stock data manually or automatically through CSV/XML files; export the information through the Export History tab.
See more details: https://amasty.com/multi-warehouse-inventory-for-magento-2.html