I've created a small cli utility to help with Sentry Releases.
Sentry Releaser - https://github.com/alexlee-dev/sentry-releaser
A tool to help with Sentry Releases.
The Sentry CLI is friendly...but not that friendly. If you just want to grab all your code for a release and do something as simple as "sentry release v1.3.0", you can't. Especially if you're managing multiple projects across different repositories.
Sentry Releaser aims to help you manage your Sentry releases to be as pain free as possible.
These instructions will get you set up to use Sentry Releaser on your machine.
- NPM / Yarn
- A Sentry account (at least 1 org, and 1 project - see Sentry Getting Started)
- Sentry integration with your Git provider (see Sentry Install Repo Integration)
npm install -g sentry-releaser
yarn global add sentry-releaser
Navigate a terminal session to your git repo.
Start Sentry Releaser
$/users/alex/cool-project > sentry-releaser
- chalk - Terminal string styling done right.
- clear - Clear the terminal screen if possible.
- configstore - Easily load and persist config without having to think about where and how.
- inquirer - A collection of common interactive command line user interfaces.
- pickitt - When you need a computer to just pick it, reach for Pickitt!
- Alex Lee - Application Developer