- Full time
- Remote friendly (partial)
Our mission is to enable professionals across the globe to be more effective in their work and enjoy more happiness in life. Did you know that 85% of your effectiveness at work is determined by soft skills? To deliver on our mission, we deliver high impact soft skill training. Our training platform provides professionals with the more modern tools to develop themselves: online where possible, offline or face-to-face where that has more impact.
We launched early 2018 and the success of our approach is demonstrated by our rapidly expanding client-base - ranging from the most innovative and fast-growing scale-ups, such as Bynder and Picnic, to global corporates such as ING, and L’Oreal.
We are now fully committed to rapid growth and international expansion. This makes it the perfect time to step in. The new Full Stack Developer has the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where he/she plays a central role in achieving ambitious growth.
A word on diversity: at Lepaya, all we’re askin’ is a little respect! To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds will actually lift Lepaya to new heights and increase our power of thinking. Our passion is to build a strong culture with respect for each other’s unique experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Join us, as there is a place for you here!
Even though we deliver soft skill training, we love tech! Our mobile app and digital communication with our clients is key to our product. You will help build and improve our beautiful learning product from backend to frontend. At the moment, we are all about standardization and automation to make the work day of our Delivery Specialists much easier - they will highly appreciate it! How can we use automated emails to engage learners and to increase the use of our app? How can we make setting up our learning tracks and mobile learning bites faster by using less clicks? You will make the impossible possible by answering to the requests of your (less tech-savvy) colleagues and by contributing with new ideas on how to push our tech product to the next level with the right technologies. In collaboration with a cross-functional team you will work on perfect solutions for our product.
- Build and improve our product from frontend to backend;
- Improve existing and develop new features;
- Problem-solving through the integration of various tools and system;
- You are passionate about technology and about solving related problems;
- You know your tools and you can choose the right tool for the right job;
- You have experience in building and maintaining web applications;
- You have experience with databases (Postgresql is a plus);
- 2+ years experience in software development;
- Experience working with production environments;
- You will join an inspiring and dynamic environment;
- You will participate in Lepaya’s own training curriculum;
- We offer accelerated personal growth and career opportunities;
- We offer an attractive compensation package;
- And the best: participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live schedule consisting of unlimited holidays & a free Friday every second week.