Using React Native Firebase with the Authentication module, we are able to perform application sign in with a number of methods, like SMS verification, social media, and more. In this tutorial, we check out how to set this up and do a few methods of signing in for your next mobile application.
- What React Native Firebase Authentication is
- How to install react native firebase authentication
- Setting up extra requirements for sign-in services with Firebase
- Performing a firebase auth anonymous login example
- Performing a react native login with email and password
- Performing a google sign in using firebase
- Performing a phone verification login with verification code sign in
For more information on details on RNFirebase:
For more details on authentication on RNFirebase:
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items:
A network of your peers in coding.
Level up every day